Friday, June 19, 2009
Blog Deprived
Lately our internet has not been working. The resort has wireless that we can pick up at our house, yeah for free internet, other than the fact sometimes it doesn't work and there is nothing we can do. So I've been home from our trip to California for over a week now and there has been no internet!!! Everyday I check multiple times and today it just so happened to work. Hooray I can finally post. Although now that I can I don't know what to post about, do I write about Huntley's first time in the pool, her 2 new teeth, the fact that she doesn't like binkies anymore, or the fact that using the word mommy is overrated and she has nicknamed me dude. Or do I write about my really embaressing plane ride, how I'm really missing sunny California and really really not enjoying the rain. Or do I write about Chris and how he sold our truck and now all we have is an old beater that gets a whopping 8 miles to the gallon. What to do. What to do. Now that I think about it I'm actually going to use this time of actually having internet to read other blogs. Chris says I'm mean when I'm blog deprived so I'll think aobut it and get back with you later on when I decide what to finally write about. Oh how I've missed life without internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha! Now you've got us all drumming our fingers and waiting! Sounds like lots has happened!! Can't wait to hear about it!
I want to hear all about it ... AND ... maybe it could even be face to face. I'm headed for Utah in a couple of weeks. Are you going to PG for the 24th or maybe your family is going out there? Anyway, call me and we figure something out.
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found you! Your baby is so stinking cute!Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment