I'm glad Huntley has always been kind of a wimpy little girl. She's never been into taking risks and being dangerous. Lately though she has figured out how to climb. Mostly it's just on the couch and chairs, nice soft padded stuff. Well tonight as I was making dinner Huntley was playing in the fridge. One of her favorite past times is cleaning and organizing it. I wasn't really paying attention to her and then I heard weird noises coming from the fridge and the door was shut. I opened it up and found Huntley just chillin. I guess I now get to deal with the monkey climbing stage.
5 comments:
Those are some of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. I LOVE it! How are you guys doing?
You better keep a close eye on that little girl!! We just laughed our butts off over those pics! What days of the week work for trying to get together with you guys? We're in Park City area.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Too cute!
Wow! What a girl! I can't wait for her and Cam to be friends and play together.
LOL! That is one funny little girl.
Post a Comment