Saturday, April 17, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

I guess technically it's not babysitting when it is your own kid but Auntie Merra was babysitting Russell and we thought we would tag along with them to the park. What an adventure it was!
Huntley got over a lot of fears and actually played on the toys. She was so proud of herself she would stop and clap every few minutes.
Russell he has no fear. Not only does he dare go down the slide by himself, he even goes up it too.

Huntley still needs help going down slides but when you have Auntie Merra to hold you they aren't so scary.
Since Russell is so brave he thought it would also be a good idea to build some muscle.
A poor kitty decided to come play with us as well. It didn't last through very much of Huntley and Russell's love. Luckily it could also run faster than they could.
After all that fun it was time to walk home.
It was a fun day at the park!

4 comments:

Delora said...

I remember taking you down the slide just like that. Wish I could have been there. Looks like lots of fun. Too bad it wasn't nice weather when I was there.

Delora said...

I'm looking forward to you visiting in the fall. It will be beautiful weather for going to the park here.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Way cool!!!!

Melissa said...

Huntley is getting so big! I can't believe in a year from now I will have a little one possibly walking around! I am excited. We miss you guys up here.