Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Month of May

I've defintiley struggled with keeping this thing up to date lately. Maybe it's because we are finally starting to get warmer weather and I'd rather be outside. Or maybe it's because Huntley broke our space bar and to actually type is quite the challenge. When it probably comes down to it though I'd have to say the real reason I haven't posted is every time I've sat down to blog I can't decide what to write about. Now I'm finally forcing myself to do a catch up post so that I can start posting about our fun summer adventures.

One of the best things that happened to us was we got to finally say hello to Scott. He's only been in this world for a few short days but already he's taken a big part of my heart and is the cutest nephew anyone could ask for. We also said goodbye to my grandma this month. She was an amazing lady and a great example to me in my life. My favorite thing about my grandma was how she could always make me laugh, who else feeds the missionaries KFC for Sunday dinner or tries to board an airplane with her Blockbuster card for identification.
I miss her lots everyday but luckily I have these two little cuties to keep me happy.
Chris spent some time in Montana trying to get a job or so he says. I kind of wonder if he really just wanted to spend some time in the Big Sky country looking for animals and sheds.
Unfortunately he wasn't lucky enough to become a Montana fireman. Fortunately for Huntley that gives her more time to spend being goofy with her two best buddies.
I'm also glad we get to stay so we get to spend time with Camo when he comes to visit. Throughout all of this we even found time to do a little fishin. Well Chris did, Huntley and I spent a couple hours throwing rocks in the lake. She's not much of a fisherman but at least we can now take her without having to worry about her crying the whole time.

3 comments:

Kira Dee said...

LOL! I love your grandma! Those stories are hilarious! She will be missed! Congrats to Kristi! I didn't know she had her baby how exciting!! And good luck on the job hunting, we are doing the same thing, and it's no fun! :)

Wilson Family said...

I am really sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandma...She was a really neat lady...Congrats to your sister and her sweet little baby boy

sisterwendy said...

Hope you don't mind that I stalk blogs and ran into yours :) You've had a busy month with ups and downs! I bet you're glad to move on to June :) I LOVE your grandma! I will miss her terribly, but I'm such a better person for knowing her. Good luck to Chris on job hunting! xoxoxo