Monday, March 28, 2011

Anniversary Vacation

Last weekend was our anniversary. The year after Huntley was born we went to Jackson Hole for our anniversary and brought Huntley and it was the best vacation ever. Everything was cheap because it was the off season and Huntley was at that really chill six month stage where life is good and she was easy going. This year when we decided to go out of town for our anniversary I figured we brought her then so bringing her now would be the same. Boy was I wrong. At six months Huntley slept through the whole vacation and smiled her way through dinners making sure we got the best service ever. At two years Huntley jumps on the bed while your trying to relax, complains that the National Park is not a park because there is no slide, and creates havoc at the restaurant so you eat your food as fast as possible to get out of there before any major damage can be done. From now on anniversaries will be spent as a couple and not a family affair. Chris also was able to do a little fishing lately and ditched Hunt and I for the whole day. I didn't complain one bit because it meant he finally got our camera out of his buddies truck and I was able to look at our pictures from our cruise. Someday it will be warm enough to go swimming outside.

1 comment:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

and lets pray that warm day is sooner, rather than later.