CHRIS:
PAISLEY:
This little girl pretty much spends her days accompanying me at work. She doesn't do much besides eat, sleep, and poop but what she does do she gives it a 100%. For proof of this you can tell by looking at her go from this,
HUNTLEY:
Huntley has definitley had the most changes going on. I am constantly amazed at all the things she can do now that Paisley is the baby and she's the "girl." She's not big and she will be happy to tell you that. During the past six weeks she got a haircut.
The nice before picture where she looks scared to death and had a death grip on my hand the entire time.
And the after pic where she looked like Shirley Temple and loved her haircut but was ticked off because her mom wanted to take pictures instead of giving her the phone to "bake" cupcakes.
This is Hunt picking flowers in the backyard. I had to put this picture on so I would remember her obsession with picking flowers this summer. She had cups full of petals all over our house and my poor mom only had stems and leaves in her flower gardens.
Huntley's favorite animal right now is an elephant. She loves Dumbo and was so excited when Nini took her to the zoo to see real live elephants.
Last but not least we have our one and only fish of the season. Daddy was gone all summer and mom was preggers so poor Hunt had to settle with catching fish out of a tub at Cabela's. Lame I know but at least they bait the hook and clean the fish for you too.
Huntley has definitley had the most changes going on. I am constantly amazed at all the things she can do now that Paisley is the baby and she's the "girl." She's not big and she will be happy to tell you that. During the past six weeks she got a haircut.
So there you have it, an update on the Harvey's and lots more to come!!!
2 comments:
man youre kids are getting big Jess! And Paisley is adorable. Who doesn't love a chunky baby? :)
Aw, I love it all! And YAY that Chris gets to be with you guys for a while!!
Post a Comment