Friday, March 9, 2012

Randomness

This post is full of all sorts of random.

Very Random.

The randomness ball got rolling when I was spotlighted on Wendy's blog to answer random questions about myself. Wendy's my cousin,
actually my grandpa's cousin but we are your typical Utah family where it's like it never ends and you have cousins upon cousins that I guess are your 2nd, 3rd, 51st, whatever cousins. So the other day when I was on facebook and trying to figure out how to classify Wendy as my relative I got really overwhelmed about if I should put cousin since I think she would be my third cousin and does that count as "cousin" on facebook. I eventually quit trying to figure it out in my brain and just put "unknown." I now think facebook needs to add "I live in Utah and have lots of relatives" classification to their relative app, or whatever that is called.

Anyways here's a whole lot of randomness about me:

1. If you could be a superhero, what would your super powers be?
-To read minds. Not other peoples but my kids so that I could figure out how
to help them when they don't know how to tell me what is wrong.
2. Hot dogs or hamburgers?
-Both, hamburgers more but there is nothing like sitting around a bonfire eating a hot dog.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
-Patience, I wish I had a lot more of it.
4. In the next life, when we are all perfect :) what age would you be?
-Probably 25ish since that is when I was in the best shape and I didn't hurt when I woke up in the morning. Either I'm getting old or I need a new bed.
5. Tell me your favorite movie and why it is.
-The Man From Snowy River, when your name came from a movie it just h
as to be your favorite. That and the part where Jim jumps off the cliff on the horse scene is pretty cool.
6. What would your dream vehicle be?
-I loved loved loved my Xterra until someone stole it. :( Now that I have another kid I think my dream vehicle would be an Armada since it's the same just bigger but it's hard to tell since I've actually never driven one.
7. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd do with your new found wealth?
-Quit my job and have Chris do the same. I've always wished we were independently wealthy so we could just hang out and spend as much time as possible with each other and the kids.
8. If you could spend an hour with anyone (alive or dead) who would it be?
-Chris's Grandma. She passed away before I met him and had such a big influence on his life that I can't wait to meet her some day.
9. Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years?
-Pretty much doing the same thing of raising my kids in hopefully a little bigger house with a lot bigger yard.
10. If we had the "beam me up Scottie" technology- where on earth would you travel to?
-Disneyland!!! I'm still having withdrawals.
11. If you had to change into either a dolphin or a falcon which would you become?
-Falcon for sure! I can't even handle bubbles in the tub because I'm afraid of something coming up the drain and joining me in the tub.

Now the next part of the spotlight is I'm supposed to spotlight 11 more people to answer 11 questions. Instead of spotlighting 11 specific people I'm spotlighting everyone who reads this. Paisley is still up every 2 hours all night long and I really need some new stuff to read from people I actually know. If you don't want to take the time to answer 11 questions than just answer 1-How do you make a baby sleep for longer than 2 hours?!?!

Now to end the randomness, here is a random picture I pulled out of the archives.

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

I had the same sleeping problem with Channing. Is what helped with him is Ryan getting up with him instead of me because Channing is a mama's boy and just wanted me to be with him. Once he figured out I wasn't coming in he slept longer. Edith is sleeping through the night and I have to give credit to "Baby Wise". I have a copy you can borrow if you want. In the book he says it's never too late. Good luck and hope you can get better nights sleep- nothing is better then a peaceful night.