Sunday, December 9, 2012

Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time

Chris brought it to my attention I've been slacking on the blog again. Personally I was thinking your home 24/7 why do you need to read the blog to catch up. I guess he isn't joking when he asked me what kind of pills he should take to improve his memory. But for anyone else out there who has missed our daily happenings I apologize. I've been trying to post about our Christmas Tree cutting adventure for the year and haven't been able to force myself to write that memory down. It almost ruined Christmas and the story must be told since this is my way of sharing information so future generations can learn from my mistakes. So in the meantime what have we been up to:

Enjoying the freaking awesome weather!!! Until tonight when I started to freeze my royal Rastafarian nay nays off. The past few days we've spent lots of time playing at the park, going for walks, loving on cousins, and helping Great Grandma Phillips decorate her tree. I think I could get used to warm Decembers.











1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

is it bad that Im really looking forward to the Christmas tree story??
its so strange to me to hear you say that you could get used to warm Decembers. I remember one time, Kristi and I spent like 6 hours pouring water on all the snow on your front lawn so it would melt and we could play on the grass. You came home just as we were finishing up our little project and I thought you were going to kill us. like... KILL us... or at least pull all our hair out.
You'll be happy to know that I learned my lesson that day and since then have never spent endless amounts of time pouring water on snow.