Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Keeping Warm

I don't know what it is about cold winter days but they make me want to sit in the kitchen and bake all day. It's warm, I get quality time with the kids, and I get to eat something yummy, most of the time. Since we've been baking so much I have gotten creative in the kitchen so we don't eat crap all day long. Today we made sugar-free sugar cookies. I know that sounds like an oxymoron but they were pretty amazing. They were actually really healthy and the girls probably wondered what was wrong with me since I offered them cookies whenever they were hungry. I'm still not a big fan of the freezing weather and being stuck inside but quiet days with my girls in the kitchen aren't too bad.







2 comments:

Chantal Marie said...

I may or may not want that recipe...

Kira Dee said...

I agree with Chantal