Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hibernation

I've struggled lately and can't seem to find the motivation to do anything. There are several different posts I've started but never felt like getting around to finishing. We started a major remodel on the house and I got 3/4 of the way done on my main job before I crapped out on that. And the biggest sign of my lack of willingness to do anything is the fact I've been reading the same book for the past 3 weeks and I am no where near close to finishing it and its actually a really good book.

A few weeks ago I was talking to my mother-in-law and she said bears had the right idea by hibernating through the winter and we should all adopt that lifestyle. I couldn't agree more and by the lack of accomplishments I've had lately I think I must really be hibernating. So in case I continue to do so here is some random pictures to prove that during hibernation I still occasionally entertain my children.













3 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Sometimes just being a mom is a full time job and takes 100% of your time (or at least energy :) Don't worry about the other stuff, your kids are only little once. The book will still be there. Looks to me like your doing a great job, your girls look so happy and content. xoxoxoxo

Kira Dee said...

Hibernation!! That's brilliant! No wonder I have no will or motivation to do anything either! I'm pretty sure I'm part bear... :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE pictures!! They look very happy and content! I would say you're doing something right!! ;-)