After our last adventure I vetoed us from ever going back to Adventure Land Lake. It was just a little too gross for my taste but since we are too cheap to take our kids to the actual pool we decided we'd go check out the other little pond in the valley. We went for a drive last Saturday to check it out without intending to go swimming but both girls ended up in the water anyways. (Which then led to some awesome naked doorbell ditching that I'm sure Ta'Merra will never forget.) This lake didn't gross me out so we made plans to go back Monday for FHE and then just ended up going every day the entire week. It's our newest obsession and I plan on letting it continue. So if you ever find yourself bored in the last few days of the summer, grab a chair and head on over, we'll save you some sand.


No comments:
Post a Comment