Tomorrow morning little man is getting kicked out. So I figured I'd do a quick post about the last week before our lives get turned upside down.
I remember the first time I saw Huntley after I had Paisley and wondering how Huntley had grown so much in the six hours since I'd last seen her. She looked like a giant. This time around I was prepared to experience that with Pais but I wasn't prepared to experience it before the baby was born. The other day I was able to get braids to semi stay in her hair and she looked so much older. I spent the rest of the night sad about how my baby was no longer a baby but at least I got that experience over with and don't have to deal with it during the next week.
Chris has been a rockstar the past week. I've pretty much been over being pregnant and doing anything that involves moving from the recliner and he's taken over. He cooks. He cleans. He entertains the girls. And he's been doing all of this with broken ribs. He's my hero.
So yesterday when he wanted to go ice fishing, how could I say no. Although since it's been really warm I freaked out the entire time about him falling through the ice and drowning. Have I mentioned I'm over being pregnant and dealing with crazy emotions :)








No comments:
Post a Comment