Sunday, August 14, 2016

2016-32

This kid.
 
 
 
 I don't know how to make a heart eyes emoji on the computer but that pretty much sums up those pictures.
 This little lady has a birthday coming up soon and it's a special one.  She tried on my baptism dress and then stated she looked like she came from the olden days.  She's right.
 Pais was obsessed with playing "cat" this week and was constantly seen perched in various places throughout the house.
 Huntley had a friend come over and we trashed the house trying to figure out how to make slime.  Apparently nine year old girls on youtube are smarter than I am.
 I finally gave up and we made chocolate playdough which turned out wonderfully.  I guess it needs to be edible for me to figure things out. 
 Saturday the girls and I went on a back to school date.  We stopped off at the art festival on the way out of town.  Hunt then got to spend the rest of the day with that awesome unicorn on the side of her face.
 The best part of our date was lunch and watching them try to figure out chopsticks.
 
 Today was our primary program and thanks to nini the girls had new dresses and looked adorable.  The also did really well on their talks and now we can actually have fun the rest of the year in primary.

No comments: