Monday Huntley stayed home from school because she wasn't feeling well.
I set her up downstairs with movies and drinks. Later on I came down to find the gymnastics match of the century going on and now think she was pretty much faking it.
I guess everyone needs a sick day now and then.
Wednesday the wind blew so we had to break out the craft bucket.
We made play-doh creatures.
That night we had a Valentines dinner at the church. I caught Mav hiding under the table with Aliza and they were actually being nice to each other for once. Love must have been in the air. Speaking of Love, I didn't take any pictures on Valentines but it was still fun. The night before I had to take minutes at the fire board meeting and Chris and the kids were sneaky and made me cards which totally made my day.
There was no school on Friday and it was actually a beautiful day, so we met the Chandlers at the park.
Most of the ice has melted from the river flooding but there was still enough to have some fun on.
That night we went grocery shopping in Bozeman and took our kids on a great date to the Costco food court. We like to go all out around here.
The kids and I spent some time in the toy aisle of target while Chris got his hair cut. The girls used their own money and bought little live pets. Pais now spends all of her time on amazon debating which pet she should buy next.
Saturday our adopt-a-fourth-kid Link came to play. We seriously love him.
Mav's been obsessed with coloring lately and I love seeing his little body sitting up to the table like he's all big.
- And we ended the week with a spelling test. Hunt's teacher hands the words out in advance and if you get 100 on the pre test you don't have to take the actual spelling test. She's obsessed with passing the pre test because then you get to read the words to the rest of the class during the test. I love when my children's nerd tendencies shine through.
No comments:
Post a Comment