Monday started off with the little man not feeling very well.
We pretty much didn't move from the chair all day. Big sis entertained herself by watching One Direction music videos on YouTube all day long and pretended it was her own private concert.
This week was also Reac Across America and dress up week, yay! Except they picked really weird things so the only picture I took was of Hunt with a mustache. Also notice the book during dinner. That first day she was obsessed with reading the most pages and read 106. Then she pretty much didn't care after that.
Wednesday we went to the library and since we were the only ones there we got to play with the special legos. Pais spent the entire time digging through all the bins looking for an elusive pony.
Mav figured out where Chris keeps his tools and goes around "fixing" things all day.
Pais learned about volcanoes this week at school. The random facts this kid tells me through out the day blows my mind.
Saturday was our Stake Activity Day in Bozeman. Hunt and Elsie were pretty excited about getting to go.
And since they had to sit by each other in the back seat, chatty Cathy got to sit in the front next to me. A whole hour of nothing but volcano and turtle facts. I hope she stays this awesome forever.
After the activity was over we stopped by Murdochs. Not to get free popcorn for the drive but....
Chickens!!! Here we go again.
This little chick doesn't quite fit in the coop.
The kids practically live in the garage now.
Until Pais got super sassy when playing games with Mary Ann and got banned from the chickens. She's been a perfect angel ever since though.
Huntley held this chick for two hours straight. It was dead the next morning, oops. Now we have a "No holding the chickens" policy.
Chris got some Sunday snuggles with Mav. I was pretty jealous.
We also found a form of cruel and unusual punishment. Make your kids an awesome, cheesy pizza full of things you can't eat while it takes hours (Chris, I blame you!) for your pizza to be done.
It was worth it though. We're 3 weeks into our gut restoration and of course Chris had an awesome six pack appear and I look the same. But the constant knee pain that I've come to accept as just part of my life is gone so that is motivation to keep going. And maybe some day I'll have abs too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment