Sunday, April 1, 2018

2018-13


 
Poor Hunt started this week off getting a cavity filled.
 Pais felt she was more picked on by having to endure watching a movie in the waiting room.
 I think Hunt won as being the most picked on since I drug her around grocery shopping after her appointment.
 Late night baby goat feedings with Gigi trying to get in on the action.
 Mav really wanted his picture taken of everything he did this day.
 Dot came up for the weekend and we had fun showing her all of our animals.
 We went on an adventure looking for elk but were only successful in finding a leg.
 Mav prefers leaving his feet on the ground instead of climbing rocks.
 Pais living it up in her hood.
 Friday night's pizza making is so much more fun with cousins.
 And when mom makes enough extra dough to have a dessert pizza.
 Saturday's easter egg hunt was freezing.
 I'm not joking.  Every kid in the 0-3 age group stood on the field and cried instead of picking up eggs.
 After getting home I came down with a stomach bug and spent the rest of the day passed out in my room.
 Apparently the kids had lots of fun going for rides with grandpa on the four wheeler.
 Unless you look at Mav's face and I think he pretty much hated the whole experience.
 Thanks to my awesome sibling the Easter bunny found us.
He brought the coolest stuff.
 And I'm seriously so bummed I missed out on the adventure of getting it all.
 I can't believe we fit this many people in our house.  Chris may hate me but I loved every minute of it.  Minus the ones I was stuck in the bathroom.
 All the little egg hunters lined up and ready to find the 200 eggs grandma brought.
 And they're off.
 Dot was pretty proud of her basket of eggs.
 Still looking at the eggs.
 During conference Mav and Pais entertained themselves with red solo cups.  They wanted us to come see their creations but we were too lazy to get off the couch and told them to take pictures and show us.  Don't judge.  I've been sick and had lots of people at my house.
 Mav also took pictures of us being lazy on the couch. 
 Hey at least we're awake. 
 Happy, Happy, Easter!!!

No comments: