Archery season is here! Of course to Chris that doesn't mean much. Archery season lasts all year at our house, from scouting, shooting and tuning his bow, fletching arrows, reading magazines, and on and on and on. In fact I finally had to switch over to using a bow because I wanted to spend time with him, which is okay because I do like archery better. Usually Chris ends up taking a bunch of time off work during the season to do nothing but hunt. Although the picture is proof he doesn't just hunt, he also says he takes his best naps in the woods. Well this year is a little different. Since the baby is due in 12 days he has to take time off to become a dad instead of hunt. So opening day he found himself sitting in a drift boat instead of a tree stand. I doubt he ever thought he would find something more important than hunting but it happpend. I just wanted to post and tell Chris how thankful I am for all of the help he's been to me. I really appreciate the fact that he was willing to give up his best naps and everything he's worked for all year. Although he's not completely giving it up, Huntley does own camo to come home from the hospital in, you never know if we'll see something on the side of the road!
No comments:
Post a Comment