When we found out Huntley was going to be born during archery season Chris immediately wanted her to have camo just in case we saw anything on the drive home. I found this outfit online and knew she just had to have it. After we dressed her up in it everyone at the hospital thought she was a boy but I still think she looked adorable in it. Unfortunately we didn't see anything on the drive so she didn't get to try it out. Probably a good thing because we were all so tired, now we just get to catch up on sleep and enjoy being with Huntley.
5 comments:
jessica congratulations! She is beautiful, can't wait to see her in person!
Jessica Congrats, she is gorgeous. Life is never the same after your child enters your life and you can never ever imagine life without them. Congrats
Congratulations! You look so good and Huntley is adorable in her camo. I hope everything is going well!
Congrats Jessica! She is adorable! also I love the outfit
Oh my word...what a beautiful baby! And what such proud parents! LOVE the hunters outfit...this way she can take her naps in the forest! Congratulations...I agree with Becky...life will never be the same...and will just keep getting better!
Post a Comment