Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Must love Fish


Chris and I decided it was about time Huntley saw her first fish. Since the salmon run is going on near our house we decided it was the perfect opportunity. We loaded her up in the truck and drove to Sheep Creek. Well as soon as we got there Huntley started to cry. We tried showing her the fish and she just screamed. So I ended up feeding her in the truck while Chris enjoyed the fish. Of course she cried because she was hungry, but I'm still worried that she might be telling us she doesn't like fish. Hopefully that is not the case because with a fishing guide for a dad she has no choice. I guess we'll just have to try it again when we are sure that her belly is full.

2 comments:

Aubrey Smith said...

That picture is precious! But I wouldn't worry if I were you, I'm sure that she will learn to love fish. Though I would laugh really hard if she is a total girly girl and wants nothing to do with the great outdoors.

Dutch John Guymon said...

Jessica,

Here is our link to our blog. I am so excited to find others who blog. For a long time I thought I was the only one!!

Monica