Saturday, December 13, 2008

Penelope

Yesterday Huntley received a huge package for Christmas fom her NiNi, Grandpa, and Auntie April. Our tree now has no room under it and we haven't even put the presents we bought her underneath. The lucky little girl even got to open some up that day. She also had one huge present that Chris could not resist opening and now Penelope has joined our family. Since our actual dog, Daisy, is a little out of control, Penelope will be a good substitute. Huntley already enjoys taking naps with her. Who couldn't resist a giant pink puppy.

Here we are opening presents with Penelope in the background. I think she will have to sit on the floor from now on since she takes up the majority of the couch.


2 comments:

Jordan and Jandee said...

wow I can't believe how big she is getting....lovely the leopard prints!

Aubrey Smith said...

Oh my goodness she is such a cutie! I love the giant dog- how fun!