
Tonight we went to the Flaming Gorge Elementary Christmas program. Of course we don't have any kids in school but in a town this small how else are we supposed to get Huntley's first picture with Santa. The program was really cute, complete with kazoos and recorders. I now think they should allow those as musical instruments at church because Huntley was completely enthralled with the whole thing. After we all sang Christmas songs and of course as we were singing about Santa coming to town guess who showed up. Of course Huntley could care less about the jolly old man but at least she has a picture.
3 comments:
I love it! I wish i could have seen them play the kazoos
That's great she's not crying. Em was crying this year and last. And now Becca examines the picture afterwards to determine if it was the real one. She found an elastic hanging out of his cap so we decided it had to of been one of his helpers only.
she is soooo adorable. And I totally agree that kazoos rock!
Post a Comment