Tuesday, February 17, 2009
All in a days Work
For the most part Chris spends his days on the river taking people fishing. Occasionally he has to do a few other things, like rescue poor sunken boats. Funny how it's always the new shiny boats that end up bottom up.
In order to get the boat out it takes a little swimming and a whole lot of pulling, but it eventually comes free.

Now that the boat is free it would be a great time to celebrate, other than the fact my poor hubby had to row it out the remaining five miles with water up to his knees. Personally I think this would be the worst day of work ever but he came home with a big ol' smile on his pretty face. Sometimes he makes me wonder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gosh you guys have an exciting life! I can't believe how much you all do! I was really impressed with your list of things you did the other day...I was both inspired and depressed that I haven't done that much...but I'm sooo going to try...if you can do it...I can do it! At least I hope a fraction of it!
this happened recently? Boy are we missing out. Don't worry, we'll be home soon to catch more action on the green. I'm really glad Chris enjoyed that part of his day. That definitely changes things up a bit
Wow! What exciting stuff! I love the camo on your little girl! Our little girl has always had at least one camo outfit, though a few of them have been pink camo, but they were all given to her except one that we bought...anyways, gotta love it!
Awesome! Good job Chris, do you get to keep it?
Post a Comment