Saturday, February 21, 2009

Future Michelin Man

Lately Huntley has been really excited to use her feet as a new toy. Although she only realizes they exist when she doesn't have any pants on. The other day after her bath I left her naked so I could get some pictures of her playing with her feet. I told Chris about them so he put them on the computer to check them out and realized our daughter looks identical to the Michelin Man. Yes I know it's awful to be putting naked pictures of baby on the internet for the world to see but I just wanted to show off why I'm going to be getting some pretty awesome toned arms in the next few months.

2 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

i love love love chubby babies! They are the best! Oh, and you will probably be getting in a sweet arm workout. Just make sure you take turns with your arms or you'll have one bulky arm and one skinny one :)

Hilary said...

That is hilarious! Good blackmail material for the future too.