Also today we had to go to town and get some groceries. Since Chris actually got to go with us, the first time in a few months, we decided to do something a little fun too. We went out to the McConkie Ranch. I haven't been there since I was really little so it was fun to see all of the petroglyphs and here Chris's explanation on what they all mean. Sometimes he makes me wonder.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
You're so Vain
Everyday Huntley and I play a game called "Lets learn how to say mama." It goes like this I point at her and say Huntley and then point at myself and say mama. We play this all day long every single day but she still insists on calling me dude. Yesterday I did discover that the game is working, just not in the way I expected. I've also been trying to get Huntley to watch t.v. Not that I want her to be addicted to the television but it would be nice if occasionally I could put on a movie and get a few things done. She wants nothing to do with watching movies. Well yesterday I had the video camera hooked up to the computer and was trying to organize all of the recordings I have of her. Huntley immediately crawled over to the computer, got a big ol' grin on her face and pointed at herself and proclaimed "Huntley." Then she proceeded to watch movies of herself for the next 45 minutes and kept saying her name. So I've now decided to make a movie of nothing but "Huntley" for days when I need a little break. Who cares if she is a little self centered, at least the laundry will now start to get folded.
Also today we had to go to town and get some groceries. Since Chris actually got to go with us, the first time in a few months, we decided to do something a little fun too. We went out to the McConkie Ranch. I haven't been there since I was really little so it was fun to see all of the petroglyphs and here Chris's explanation on what they all mean. Sometimes he makes me wonder.

Also today we had to go to town and get some groceries. Since Chris actually got to go with us, the first time in a few months, we decided to do something a little fun too. We went out to the McConkie Ranch. I haven't been there since I was really little so it was fun to see all of the petroglyphs and here Chris's explanation on what they all mean. Sometimes he makes me wonder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First of all, you look so good and way skinny! Second, I love that Huntley calls you dude. Where did she get that? It cracks me up! Finally, your idea of a video all about Huntley is such a good idea. I bet she'll love it.
Wait to go dude! You found something that work. At least the kid is happy and healthy.
Post a Comment