That would definitley be me!!! Now when it comes to being the best wife I'm actually just normal. I make dinner, some of the time. I clean the house, or at least keep it from being a disaster. I keep Huntley alive, fed, and clothed, most of the time. So going by those standards I'm not the best wife in the world. What makes me the best wife in the world? The fact that I allowed this to be hung on my bedroom wall!!!

I really really really do not like this pig! But I do like the crazy guy who shot it!

Here is my crazy mountain goat hubby on his latest adventure. No Huntley and I did not tag along on this one. Someday when she can carry a pack instead of riding in one.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh you are an Amazing wife. Maybe, just maybe I would allow something like that to be hung in the basement but never in the bedroom. Good Job!
You win the prize. I couldn't sleep with that on my bedroom wall. Maybe the bedroom closet though!
Wow! That is amazing! You are better than me! I won't have any heads on my wall...one day we'll have a hunting room for that. If we ever get really serious and get some heads, that is. :)
You are the best wife in the world. Enough said!
Yeah we just have quail and they don't look scary like that pig. Now that is love.
Post a Comment