Monday, August 31, 2009

Blessings

Things I am grateful for:
  1. A wonderful husband who will always take care of me and make me laugh.
  2. The chance to be a mother to a beautiful almost one year old and all that she has taught me in the past year.
  3. Family, who when it comes down to it is, really all you have in life and I'm so glad I have the families I have.
  4. Friends that are always willing to help me out when times are hard.
  5. A living prophet who guides and directs us. I know if I follow his council then when hard times come I'll be prepared.
  6. My testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel and that families are forever!!!
  7. An older brother who paid for my sins and is always there to help me through life.
  8. Prayer and always getting answers to it.
  9. The ability to have a good cry and afterwards feel so much better.
  10. Life and all of the experiences it brings me.

2 comments:

Dutch John Guymon said...

All I need to say about that is DITTO!! Thanks for calling Brooke about Achievement Day last week. She had a lot of fun. I knew about Achievement Day Activities but I guess you could say that I was in denial about her being old enough!! :) You mention your one year old...just wait until you are preparing her for her baptism and hoping and praying that the next eight years don't come as fast!! (she will be dating then!!)

Kelly Fam said...

oh jess, I agree. What a positive person you are. No wonder i like you so much.