Thursday, October 22, 2009

Actual opinions on Mulletts


Lately Huntley has been sporting a pretty nice mullett. It has become the topic of much controversy at our house. I think she should keep it since she's spent a whole year perfecting the style. Chris and Ta'Mera both think it's hideous and are threatening to cut it off while I'm away. So I've finally convinced them to take matters to the blog. So we need your help there is now a poll on the side of the blog, please vote!
Also thanks for the opinions on my earlier post. Huntley must be voting on keeping it because she posted that and everytime I go to fix it she makes sure I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on!! She's had a tough enough time growing her hair as it is! Let her keep it!!!!!!! It only let me vote once, but both Sal and I vote for the keep it side!!!!!!
Bobbie

Suzanna said...

I dealt with McKayla's baby mullet for a while and finally cut it off. Her cousin is just a few months older and can now have her hair all pulled up in one pony, and McKayla can't still, not even in two piggys. So, debatable...but I am glad I cut it. It will grow back and be all even and so cute, even when it's down!