Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fun

I love fall, especially when it's a nice warm fall and you can be outside and enjoy it. Which we definitley have been doing. So here is a major picture overload of some of our fall adventures. We went on a hike to the waterfall with Christine and Colby. I had to post the pic below because it cracks me up. Christine and I have been friends since 2nd grade and 90% of our pictures Christine has her eyes closed, nothing has changed over time.
Huntley helped Grandpa out in the pumpkin patch. She was really great at picking the little pumpkins but the bigger ones she couldn't quite handle.


Huntley has been really into sporting the official color of fall: CAMO. Notice I do pair it with hot pink so we don't get more cute little boy comments than average.


Chris has been working really hard at trying to find me an elk. Still no luck but I've enjoyed lots of alone time in the woods with my sweetie. Gotta love that!

Last of all we went for a ride up the canyon and had fun looking at all of the leaves. I'll say it again, I love fall!

4 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Oh so much fun!

The Bairs said...

It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. Huntley, as always, is so dang cute. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!! Huntley is adorable! Can hardly wait to see her again!!!!

Bobbie

Suzanna said...

She is so cute! Love the camo!!