Life has been pretty busy around our house lately. Chris has left us for 19 other wannabe firefighters and an engine. We've been managing as well as two little girls can on their own. I take care of bringing in the money and Huntley is now taking over sending it out. She's very confident in her abilites to fill those shoes. Five weeks down 10 more to go!
4 comments:
Speaking of shoes, Yes Rob knows about the pink boot picture. I told Him I thought it looked very manly so he aproved it.
I love this picture of Huntly It very cute. Russell really into shoes right now but the pictuer I got of him is now where nere as cute.
Now if you ever need a vacation my loft is always available. Hang in there you to it will be worth it.
That is a long time to be away. Hang in there
Such a cute pic! Hang in there, time will fly by when you look back on it. Derek was gone in POST for about 4 months for half a week at a time, which I know is not as bad, but it was still hard. And I barely remember it now. We just went out to the mall to the play area there and to parks and friends' houses to keep us busy when he was gone.
love the boots!
Post a Comment