Monday, July 5, 2010

Flaming Gorge Favorites

4th of July weekend is our annual family trip to Flaming Gorge and the past few years we've been lucky enough to drive up then be able to go home at the end of the day, wash off the campfire smell, and sleep in our own bed. Not this year we were roughin it with Grandpa Davis in his trailer which suprisingly has a bed that is more comfortable than ours. The weekend was great and we've narrowed it down to our favorite things.
  1. Chris-watching Crazy old men make stoves out of stumps and cooking things on them.
  2. Jess-fishing Hacking Lake (my favorite place in the whole wide world!!!)
  3. Huntley-the Outhouse. Disgusting yes but true. She loved going in there, looking down the hole, and declaring "Poop" in the loudest voice she could muster.

5 comments:

Delora said...

Wish I could have been there!

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Oh fun!! I am glad that you had a good time. Let me know if you make it up here sometime when we can hang out.

Jesse and Julie said...

I'm so stinken jealous. I love it there!

lindseyfrancom said...

You also got some great pictures. It was good spending some time with you and you family!

Unknown said...

theres a picture of me on this blog.hahah and im kissing a fish. you crazy girl.