Saturday, September 25, 2010

2

It's been 2 whole months since I last wrote on this thing! In honor of those 2 months I'm devoting a post to the number 2 and the best way to start it off would be by showing this little lady who turned 2 years old! In honor of Huntley's birthday we had 2 special visitors spend 2 hours on a plane to come celebrate with us. We love when they come to stay and wish it would happen more often.

Since our Xterra was stolen Chris bought this huge 250 (that I'm still way too scared to drive) and now we've been able to start using our camper again. We've went camping twice to Hoop Lake in search of the elusive moose.
We had a lot of fun in August taking advantage of 2 dollar Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point. We went twice, first to the farm with cousins and the next week Huntley and I spent a fun evening walking around the gardens with the Gonzales's.


Last but not least we have to show the 2 makeover pictures below. We ran the Dirty Dash with our other fellow Great Googely Moogilies and way 2 much fun.


Yes mud is still coming out of Chris's ears!

7 comments:

Kira Dee said...

Awesome truck! And your run looks way fun! I wish I could have done it with you guys! Happy Birthday to Huntley!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you've had fun camping! and i can't believe how big Huntley is!

sisterwendy said...

What kind of run was this!!! Looks more like a roll in the mud! :) Wish I could have been a spectator. Your new truck is massive, I've seen it! But it is beautiful! (and a bit intimidating too, I would be afraid to drive it) Hope you get that moose soon, what a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Huntley is so darn cute, I can't believe she is already 2. It goes by so fast. And I have to admit, from the title of your post, I thought you were announcing #2 baby :) xoxoxoxooxo

Dutch John Guymon said...

I agree with the above post! I kept waiting for the number 2 to be about a new baby!! It looks like you have been having so much fun! I am happy that things have worked out for you three!! We miss you here though!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't believe that Huntley is already 2!! She sure is adorable! Looks like you guys are all having a lot of fun. That is so great!!

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Happy 2nd birthday to Huntley. It sounds like you have been keeping busy and having fun. Awesome truck and we love hoops lake! Fun fun, thanks for the post:)

Suzanna said...

That all looks like so much fun!!