The day we found out Huntley would be Huntley instead of Wyatt Earp my mom happened to be in Disneyland. I am extremely greatful for the invention of cell phones so I could call and let her know that she was going to have a granddaughter. Of course she was thrilled and would do what any soon to be grandma would do and went to the closest gift shop and bought her a cute little Minnie Mouse dress. I'm also greatful Disney has their sizes messed up and size 3T Huntley now finally fits into the size 12 months Minnie Dress. So now when we have a stubborn little girl who again refused to be a pumpkin princess or a bee we were able to pull out the Minnie dress and she was thrilled to put it on.
Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
hahaha!! I love it! :)
cute!!
She looks extra happy to be Minnie :) so cute :) Lucky for you her grandma was at Disneyland!
I'm glad you caught up on some blogging. I wish Huntley would have worn that pumpkin princess costume... it is so cute. Also I am jealous you ran the dirty dash- that looks like a ton of fun!
About potty training- I heard "Potty train in a day" is good. I have a friend who used it on her 3 girls and was successful in 3-5 days. Channing was ready and wanted to do it. He would take his diaper off himself in the morning. I heard though that if you put your child on the toilet every hour (set a timer to remind you) you will be successful. Is she showing interest at all? Why by January. Don't feel too bad if it doesn't happen, Max wasn't potty trained till right before he turned 4 and even now I have to constantly remind him to go!
Post a Comment