
Sometimes I wonder about traditions and where they came from. I'm sure there is some fascinating story behind jack'o'lanterns and I'm sure one day I probably heard it in elementary school but for now I think the whole reason behind pumpkins was so people could have a nice prop to take pictures with in the fall.

I just wish my pumpkin pictures included this as my pumpkin patch. I'd say someday but I don't think fireman make that kind of money.

Instead I'll just be glad there are crazy people like this so someday Chris will get a job!
2 comments:
hahaha cute pictures! all those kids are getting so big. i love the last part with all the outside lights.
LOL! Halloween + crazy, over-the-top people= job security. that's awesome. The picture of all the kids in the back of the car is priceless! Their faces just shine! Happy fall xoxoxox
Post a Comment