Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Addition

My last post I talked about all the new things that are going on at our house. I left probably the biggest one out because that one I thought we were still keeping quiet. Apparently Chris doesn't know what keeping quiet means and couldn't sleep one night and posted it on facebook for all of his "friends" to see. Now I'm mad because all of my blog readers are much more important than his facebook friends and they will be the last ones to know. So I apologize to you all but yes it is true and Huntley is going to be a big sister. For those of you who are friends with Chris on facebook baby #2 doesn't make it's arrival until September and not June.

9 comments:

Sara said...

SO exciting!!

Kira Dee said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm way excited for you!!

Aubrey Smith said...

Hooray!!

sisterwendy said...

Congrats!! Huntley will make a great big sister! Love her shirt :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

wow, new house, new dogs, and a new baby! so excited for you!! that's awesome!!

Jesse and Julie said...

Congrats!!

Josh and Makenzie Phillips said...

hahahhahahah dumb Chris! We are so excited.

Stevens Journey said...

Jess!!!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't believe how big Huntley is getting. It has been fun looking at your blog.

lindseyfrancom said...

YAY! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the new addition!