Last Saturday was our "Day of Service" for our ward and yes lazy me actually participated. Chris spent the day using his skills chopping down a tree. How's that for fun, do something all week and then do it again on the weekend minus the fire. Huntley and I helped pull weeds. Which is something I think about doing all week long in our own yard but never actually do.

Unfortunately our fun was interrupted by a freight train, Chris's new ring tone for being called out, and we had to go send our daddy off to Arizona.

Now the two of us lovely ladies are hanging out hoping we don't become a trio before Chris can get home!
1 comment:
I am impressed that pregnant as you are you went and pulled weeds!I am also sorry Chris had to go again. I'm crossing my fingers for you that Chris comes home, before you become a trio! Though I am sooo excited for that little girl to come and for you to post lots of pictures!
Post a Comment