This is Chris's home away from home. Unfortunately it's not the temple but the fire truck. It looks like a fire truck, at least I think it does. Yeah it isn't your typical red engine you see running around town but if you saw it going down the road wouldn't you just assume it was a fire truck. Apparently some people don't and part of the fun I've had this summer is Chris telling me stories of random people coming up to and talking to them and thinking they were something else. My favorite so far has been last week when they were working on a project up Big Cottonwood Canyon. A lady with a fishing pole came up and was pretty excited to see them. She wanted to know where they would be dumping the fish. I guess it kind of does look like one of those fish trucks but I think I'd start to wonder when it had the words "Fire" written all over it and what kind of fish would be coming out of it.
Friday, September 2, 2011
What am I???
This is Chris's home away from home. Unfortunately it's not the temple but the fire truck. It looks like a fire truck, at least I think it does. Yeah it isn't your typical red engine you see running around town but if you saw it going down the road wouldn't you just assume it was a fire truck. Apparently some people don't and part of the fun I've had this summer is Chris telling me stories of random people coming up to and talking to them and thinking they were something else. My favorite so far has been last week when they were working on a project up Big Cottonwood Canyon. A lady with a fishing pole came up and was pretty excited to see them. She wanted to know where they would be dumping the fish. I guess it kind of does look like one of those fish trucks but I think I'd start to wonder when it had the words "Fire" written all over it and what kind of fish would be coming out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! People are crazy :) I have to admit- that is one pretty cool looking truck! So when are they dumping the fish in the river? :D
Post a Comment