Tuesday, February 14, 2012
V-Day 2012
The girlies and I had a pretty great day. We woke up with lots of hugs and kisses to start off our day of love. Our day consisted of making and eating lots of yummy food, a play date in Scott and Russell's basement park, and heart attacking with Hunt's friends. She was really into taping hearts on the first door and then the whole running away thing freaked her out and I had to carry her the rest of the night. All in all it was a great day. Chris on the other hand also had a great day with his canine friends. They were able to find a little buddy to chase into a tree. Probably the best day ever in his book.



Last but not least just for my memory I have to share Huntley's latest saying that cracks me up. Sunday after church we were eating dinner and Chris and I were talking about something. Huntley was in her own little world eating when all of a sudden she yells out, "settle down you two!" and then goes back to eating. I was laughing so hard and now wonder if she was being a little naughty during primary that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment