Saturday, February 4, 2012

Girls day, tables, & hair cuts

Today me and my little ladies got to have a girls day while daddy went hunting. Since we only have one car right now I'm loving the warm weather so we can walk places. We had a great time hanging out at Target and discovering Huntley needs every other thing in the store. We came home with heart baskets that she can put her valentines in. Total spent on our girls day out shopping spree: 1 whole dollar. We love the target dollar section!




In other news, Paisley has decided to join us at the dinner table. She looks so big sitting there happily banging away on her tray. The fact she doesn't even get any food doesn't even seem to phase her.Huntley has been embracing her inner trailer park roots. I knew having a baby in Vernal and living in a trailer was going to haunt me one day. The picture doesn't do this justice but her outfit today was awesome. The icing on the cake was her ending the day by giving herself a haircut. What haircut would totally go with this awesome ensemble? A mullet of course. I'm just glad it's hideable and that it wasn't so short I had to cut all of her hair off!

No comments: