Last week I was a brave soul and ventured to Ta'Merra's graduation with two kids. I was scared to death since I've avoided graduations at all costs since I was bored out of my mind at my own. For the most part the girls did awesome. I experienced major panic when they announced there would be over 500 graduates and they started reading all of those names. Do you know how long it takes to read that many names? For-ev-ER!!! (That should be read with a Squince from Sandlot voice).
Anyways we did survive and I got one slightly blurry awesome picture of Mera (i think) pwalking up the stairs. I put Hunt on picture duty to keep her entertained and out of the 243 pictures she took this was all I got but if you ever want to see a picture of the back of Grandpa Cecil and Terrell's heads, I'm your man.
Congrats Ta'Merra! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment