Currently Chris is stuck at man camp for the night due to a crazy ice storm and since I kind of petered out on the daily thankful thing here is just a recap of what we've been up to the last few days.

We ate thanksgiving dinner and made our annual thankful turkeys. Huntley was actually thankful for more than dogs this year, in fact dogs didn't even make the list. Instead we got horses, cows, turkey, airplanes, and Nini. Pais on the other hand said she was thankful for horses and pie. When I asked her what else she said more pie. Funny considering she only eats the cool whip and leaves the pie.
When Chris was home last he told Hunt he'd pay her a weekly allowance if she took care of feeding the dogs and picking up the poop. He said it was all about teaching her to work and becoming responsible with money. Really he just wants more dogs and I can't use the not wanting to take care of them excuse if I'm not the one taking care of them. He's still not getting more dogs. Anyways after a week of doo-doo duty Hunt bought herself makeup for a reward. Now she'll be looking fancy when she picks up poop.
We tagged along with my parents to cut their Christmas tree. My phone died as soon as we got there so no pictures for that adventure but I was able to steal this one of Hunt and her buddy, Kysen, petting the donkeys at the gas station in Scipio.
Today Mrs. Clause visited Hunt's talking time class. She's still debating if she was the real one or not but either way she was neat and brought her a present.
Last but not least this little miss snuck into big sis's makeup and beautified herself up.
I probably should hide the makeup before I get child services called on me for my kids looking like they have black eyes.





No comments:
Post a Comment