Thursday, December 5, 2013

This Week


Before the weekend gets here lets have a recap of what we did this week.

  • We had lots of fun using up Hunt's make up.
  • The girls helped me at YW and ate their weight in marshmallows and goldfish.
  • Looked everywhere for a cute elf without any luck, guess we'll wait another year to join the Elf on the Shelf rage.
  • Hunt helped shovel snow at Ma's house while Pais and I hid inside.
  • Watched lots and lots of Christmas movies on Netflix to avoid the cold weather.
  • Finally had our first showing on our house and crossing our fingers things start to happen.
  •  Colored pictures
  • Put together puzzles
  • Colored Pictures
  • Put together another puzzle
  • And Hunt drew me the following picture so when I die I'll remember who she is.
I sure hope I remember who she actually is because if I have to go off this picture I'll be looking for a spider with a big smile.

No comments: