Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Round Up

Last week was a "third" week and we all know I don't blog during those weeks, every moment is precious.  So here is what we did in those precious moments.

The night before Chris came home I told the girls they could sleep in my bed.  They always end up there but this time I made a big deal out of actually starting the night off there and watching movies together.  They took over the whole bed and I hardly got any sleep but they looked pretty cute the next morning.
The next day we got to go pick up Chris from the airport.  Typically we pull up to the curb and he jumps in and home we go.  This time he said he wanted us to actually park and come inside.  I went even one step better and wore real clothes, put on makeup and did my hair.  Unfortunately the homeless looking children going crazy on the escalators were too distracting and he didn't notice. It's all good though, watching their faces light up when they saw dad was pretty great.
Our week flew by mainly due to actually closing on our house and moving out.
Pais spent the majority of the week sick and wore her fireman pj's for a few days.  Hunt on the other hand experienced her first sleepover and got to stay up until midnight watching movies.  She loved it!  I on the other hand didn't love having to get up at 7 to pick her up since it was on a school day. 
Valentines was pretty low key since 90% of our lives were in boxes.  Luckily Waffle Love saved the day and offered BOGO waffles if you took your picture in front of the truck and IG'd it. Every time we go to the waffle truck the girls want their pic taken but for some reason they refused this time so I took one for the team and got my picture taken.  Chris snapped the most flattering picture ever of me but it was worth the free waffle!

No comments: