Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Picnic Weather


Chris got home yesterday which means hooray for outside adventures!  Today's activity was fishing but since we only caught one lousy fish (who actually tasted really good) it just ended up being a sweet picnic.
Pais was quite proud of this pretty awesome rock creation she made.  It was so fun to watch her searching for really strange looking rocks to pile on top of each other.
Hunt found a dead log wedged between two trees that made for a pretty good bench. She was even nice enough to share it with her sister.
The other day my dad commented on how well my girls get along.  I don't think I have ever realized how they really do get along so well and are always looking out for each other.  They are each others best friend and I hope it always stays that way.

1 comment:

Jandy Humble said...

Your girls are sooo cute!! I love Paisley's curly hair. It reminds me of Shelby's hair when we were little!