The past month Chris has been coming up with all sorts of things he wants to get me for my birthday. He wanted to go all out but since we are moving I didn't want more "stuff" to deal with so I told him I just wanted him to plan a day for me, where I just had to wake up and he took care of all decisions from breakfast to bedtime and I was just along for the ride. The man knows me well. Not only did he plan a day, he planned a night too.
A hotel with a swimming pool and lots of junk food and he had three really happy girls.
The next day we went over to City Creek were Huntley begged to swim in the fountains, even thought it was freezing out, and Paisley cried whenever they shot higher than two feet in the air.
We ended our week by getting family pictures taken. Hunt thought she had died and gone to heaven and is still showing me poses she wants to do for next time we have pictures taken. Pais on the other hand gave the photographer the evil eye the entire home and I'm crossing my fingers we end up with at least one picture that we can frame.
After pictures we let the girls play at the park. I wish we would have still had someone taking pictures because Pais finally started smiling. Maybe next year she will cooperate better.
1 comment:
I can not stop laughing at Paisley's face with the shooting water.
Post a Comment