My Daddy's name is: Chris
How tall is he: I don't know
How much does he weigh: I don't know
What color is his hair: black
What color are his eyes: brown
His favorite show is Batman
He likes to watch movies
His favorite food is grapes
His favorite drink is diet coke.
For fun he likes to play games
I love it when my daddy plays with me
My favorite thing about my dad is that he helps me ride horses.
Love, Huntley
(age 6)
Love, Huntley
(age 6)
My Daddy's name is: Chris
How tall is he: tall tall
How much does he weigh: 25 pounds
What color is his hair: black
What color are his eyes: blue
His favorite show is Paddington
He likes to play with me
His favorite food is salad
His favorite drink is rootbeer
For fun he likes to water the lawn
I love it when my daddy play horses.
My favorite thing about my dad is that he loves me lots.
Love, Paisley
(age 3)
Love, Paisley
(age 3)

No comments:
Post a Comment