Sunday, February 14, 2016

2016~6

When your week starts out with views like this you know it's going to be good.
Mav and Maze have become quite the pair.
 Wednesday we had a Valentines dinner at church.  The adults had prime rib in one room and the kids had pigs in a blanket in another.  It was pretty fun and we even got to take decorations home. (to add to the pumpkins)
 Our weather has been amazingly warm.  Thursday we went out for a walk and said hello to all the animals we haven't seen since November. 
 Hi Goose!
 Hi Hank! Hi Rookie!
 And Hi Mav who was pretty enthralled with the very uncooperative in the picture taking department Iceman.
 These two have been pretty obsessed with the newest Land Before Time (I swear there will still be new Land Before Time's when my kids have kids) and every spare minute they are cuddling with the iPad watching it. 
 Our besties Jackson and Shelby are finally back from California and came to play on Saturday.  We introduced them to FunDip and I'm sure their mom loves me know.
 
 That night we went to the high school basketball game and in order to keep Mav entertained I've got a million pictures like this.
 Today I got to spend some time cuddling my littlest Valentine. 
 We also decorated cookies and took them to our friends.  And we may have ate a few. 
Happy Valentines Day!!!

1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

Im glad you are still riding the blog horse.... everyone else seems to have fallen off.