This week started off with a cold and a round of pink eye for Mav. Poor little guy but having goopy swollen eyes actually make him look more normal instead of his crazy cross eyes.
We spent a lot of time cuddling on the couch, eating goldfish, and watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
When Mav wasn't sleeping he was really into playing catch, which led to his newest nickname of Smalls. When ever I'd throw him the ball, he would grab it and then carry it over to me, put it in my hand, and then crawl back and resume his catching position. Baby Sandlot going on at our house.
Huntley tried out for the school play.
And then spent the next day home sick. Luckily a package arrived from Ma and Pa and we had fun building houses and cars for our new ponies.
Mav's really into helping do the dishes. He hands me everything from the bottom shelf and claps for himself after each item. To finish the job off he climbs in and does a victory dance.
Some of our friends are moving next week so we threw them a going away party at the bowling alley on Friday. 8 adults and 12 kids was a little too much and by the time I took this pictures major meltdowns were happening and it was such a disaster it was hilarious.
I had dreams of taking one last picture of all the little friends together at the end but half of them were already in time out in their cars.
Saturday was Huntley's acting debut.
She was such a cute little cloud.
Don't let her face fool you, she actually really did have fun. The picture made me laugh though because in all honesty I made her do the whole thing. If it was up to her she'd sit at home all the time and I'm a mean mom who forces her to get out and try new things.
Third cloud from the right, which is almost as good as second star to the right :)
And Mav finally decided he'd had it with sitting still in the bumbo and now crawls out whenever we stick him in it. I knew we'd been pushing our luck for the past 5 months with that but it was nice while it lasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment