Sunday, March 6, 2016

2016~9

 
It's the first week of the month, which means time for our trip to Bozeman.
Target Dollar Spot, I love you!
 Monday night Chris let us join him on one of his shed hunting adventures.
 The only thing we found was a golf ball and I don't think we'll be getting an invitation to join him again any time soon.
 Pais was really into holding still so I could actually tame the fro into some sort of acceptable hair style. 
 The next day she wanted it long and straight which always throws me off.  I didn't even recognize her when I went to pick her up at the babysitters.
Jackson and Shelby spent lots of time at our house while their mom was packing theirs.  We tried making cookies and then Jackson sneezed on them, three times, so unfortunately they burned.
 Mav has been in, on, up, down, and all around all day long.
 
 The worst/best part of the day.  I hate getting up in the mornings but love these 20 minutes of every day.
 Mav figured out Saturday mornings are a fend for yourself kind of deal and helped himself to what was left of my lunch from the previous day.
 Saturday we spent the day helping our friends load up their truck.
A good reminder that I am never moving again. 
 
 Plus it results in having to say good bye and I really hate that part.
 Today I got to substitute these two cuties in sunbeams.  We learned about plants so we ate lots of treats that came from plants, my kind of lesson.
 And apparently Chris appreciates these weekly updates and took this gem of a picture tonight and told me to put it on the blog.  I was teaching Hunt how to tie her shoes, yes she's 7 but she only wears boots so we've never had the opportunity to teach her.  She can now tie her shoes and I didn't say any bad words while teaching her, win-win for everyone.

No comments: