Monday I walked down to the park during my lunch break and met the cutest little fisherman ever.
Don't let Mav fool you though, he looks like quite the serious fisherman but really he spent more time going down the slide then he did fishing.
That night we went over to the Sheridan archery range.
All plastic animals better beware if they come near these kids.
Thursday I got to tag along on Hunt's trip to the grizzly/wolf center.
The good thing of the day was spending one on one time with Huntley.
The downside is I let her have my phone to take pictures and I now have 98 pictures that all look similar to this.
I'll include three and you can play find the animal.
She also was able to participate in the keeper kids program.
I've always thought that would be a fun thing for the kids to do but was too cheap to pay 40 bucks to participate. Field trips rock.
When you are a keeper kid you get to enter the bear habitat, obviously when the bear is not in it, and hide food for the bear to find.
You can use any of the rocks, trees, or whatever in the habitat to make it extra tricky.
The only downside is the ravens watch what you are doing, immediately sit on the hidden food, and the when the bear is released it just follows the birds and boom, food.
At least the kids thought they were tricky.
On the way home we stopped off at the Quake Lake visitor center.
It's still closed for the season but the head ranger came in and taught the kids all about earthquakes and we watched a video about the night of the quake. One of the little girls put it best when she said ''that was a sad way to end the field trip."
Friday was Mav's favorite day of the week when the UPS man showed up with boxes from Nini.
He was entertained for at least an hour with this box.
He's also decided taking off his clothes and peeing all over the house is really awesome so we broke out some panties.
I know, they are underwear, but after potty training two girls I can't stop saying "put your panties on."
The kid is no where near ready to start potty training and refuses to go anywhere near the toilet, even with bribes of hi chews, but he looked cute running around like this.
Pais's friend Jax came over and I realized he always comes over on days I'm meal prepping and wanted to know what we were making. I actually wasn't planning on anything so I let them make chocolate playdough.
And my most favorite part of my day off, Mav's nap. I love cuddling with this big sweaty little guy.
Saturday I was the official Shedhorn day care provider.
The girls all had a blast making lots of cookies for the school bake sale.
Link and Maze had a good stare down.
Chris decided to go bear hunting to escape the madness and ended up enjoying a blizzard on the mountain.
Today we celebrated our 35 year old by eating way too much Costco chocolate cake.
He also had fun smoking pizza on our new grill.
And best of all, he brought home his birthday present. Yep we are going to be "those" people in the woods. I wonder if the Honda will pull this thing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment