Three. Whole. Weeks. 75. Pictures.
Let's do this.
We started Week 20 with the annual Ennis Elementary Track Day.
This little girl can run. She kills it every single time and it's so fun to watch her go.
It wouldn't be a track meet without a freezing sibling picture.
Jumping on the other hand is not Huntley's forte, but she still looks cute.
And after we came home and huddled under blankets and turned on the fire.
Later that night Huntley wanted to work out in prep for next year's track meet. She's awesome.
Every morning I put Mav in Rachael's car and close the door with him screaming bloody murder. It's all for show to make me feel like a horrible mother because she text me this picture before I'd even got back to the truck.
Pais is pretty bummed about having to go to school next year and not spending her time in PJ's hanging out with Jax.
The girls had their spring concert. Mav stole my phone so this is the only picture I got. Pais is next to the kid playing the air guitar.
After the concert we went to Bozeman were little man had his first dentist appointment. He hated it.
But someday he'll be like his sisters and realize the dentist equals cheap little toys that are lost in the truck by the time we get home, yay!
After I tried to get back on his good side by a stop at the dinosaur park.
He wanted nothing to do with the park and made us go for a walk around the dog park instead.
Which ended up being awesome because we found a beach.
I think all future Bozeman trips will include a stop at the beach this summer.
Week 21 was kicked off by a trip to the archery range.
The kids all shot a moose.
And Chris killed a tree.
Then they all shot this poor baby bear and proceeded to cuddle with it. Morbid and weird.
I think I'm going to call 2017 the year of the sunday nap selfie. It's my favorite part of the week.
Monday the kids helped Chris set up the new garden area.
I'm feeling pretty good about this spot finally being "the one."
According to the pictures Chris did all the work and the kids ate popsicles.
When I got home from work they helped me fill in all the gopher holes with rocks. Having houses all around us now is really annoying for our gopher extermination.
Pais graduated from preschool.
Three cute girls all ready for Kindergarten.
Friday was the last day of school. Huntley wanted to celebrate by going to Nacho Mama's for lunch.
Then she was nice enough to pack Pais up the road.
Where we got Pais's pick of icecream from Sugar High. I have no idea what Hunt is doing in this picture.
Saturday was our favorite parade ever in VC.
Mav wasn't really into the parade but hung back with Jeffrey instead. He also just started saying Jeffrey and it's the cutest thing ever.
The girls on the other hand were very into waving as much as possible for candy.
That night we cooked dinner out on the fire.
I bought girl scout cookies a couple months ago and hid them to bring out for smores.
I couldn't decide if I liked the thin mint or tagalong smore better. Now I'm thinking I should have combined the two. Next year.
We made a really dumb decision to go to Yellowstone over memorial day. The main reason was we wanted to see park ranger Jeffrey in action.
We did get to see him herding his buffalo but saw five million tourists in the process.
This is the face your kid gives you after you tell them about he guy who died because he didn't stay on the boardwalk, oops.
After enduring one of the major tourist areas we decided to go for an actual hike and avoid people.
We checked out ice lake and this little girl did the whole hike on her own.
Except the part where the trail was a swamp.
Good thing Chris is strong enough to pack them both through it.
Mav and I found that entertaining to watch.
That's one way to climb over a tree.
Tuesday our dirt was delivered.
The kids have lived in this pile non stop ever since. My tub is disgusting.
Friday we had a lot of extra friends over. They played with the chickens the entire day.
It's going to blow their mind in three weeks when the goats get here.
Saturday Mav and Pais had their first soccer practice.
I'm the awesome mom who forgot to bring shoes for their kid.
It didn't seem to slow him down any.
Pais's buddy Brent had a birthday party later that afternoon and the rest of us got to tag along.
Mav was in tractor heaven.
And Huntley was pretty excited when she ended up having friends at the party too.
Today we got to meet for lunch at the park and do a little fishing.
And end the night back in the dirt pile, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment